Beer has become a large part of our national past time and also important to our economy. 24/7 Wall Street has put out a list of the top 10 states in the US that make money off of the sale of beer.
They are as follows:
10: California (Both of the Big 2 have facilities here)
9: Montana (3rd high beer consumption in the nation)
8. Florida (D.G. Yuengling & Son)
7. Georgia (highest beer tax in the nation)
6. New Hampshire (highest beer consumption per capita)
5. Ohio (Great Lakes Brewing Company)
4. Vermont (Magic hat, the largest microbrewery in the country)
3. Wisconsin (Headquarters of Miller)
2. Missouri (Headquarters of Anheuser-Busch)
1. Colorado (Headquarters of Coors)
It’s no surprise that the top 3 states have big box beers located in them. What’s your opinion on how these states stack up?